Cyber threats and privacy attacks have become common in this internet age. Valuable information is being stolen and in most cases they escape without any penalty. The discussion is on how to protect our rights and secure information from the prying cyber attackers. Join the panel of experts Drew Greenblatt, Chairperson of National Alliance for Jobs and Innovation (NAJI) and Partner at Orrick Herrington and Sutcliffe Rob McKeena, Co-chairperson of Public Policy Group, president of National Association of Attorneys General 2011-2012 and former Washington State Attorney General 2005-2013. The discuss will revolve around businesses and associations protecting against cyber theft and dealing with privacy issues.
Search this website!
- Bicyclists Are Very Venerable In TrafficBicyclists Are Very Venerable In Traffic Bicyclists are killed in accidents with motor vehicles every day, and almost half of those wrongful deaths are suffered by […]
- Is Cleanliness Really next to Godliness?This may strike you as a rather existential question since the answer depends largely on your own definition of the terms “cleanliness” and “godliness”, not to mention […]
- Eliminate Pests from a GardenIt’s not only vital to eliminate pests from a garden, but it’s also vital to prevent them from hurting your garden. You could try toxic pesticides, but it could be as […]
- Understanding More About the Invisalign RetainerGood looks are important to everyone. In particular we tend to place a lot of stock in having a nice smile. We notice it in other people and we like to have the best […]
- Avoiding BankruptcyAvoiding Bankruptcy I don’t think that anyone sets out to file bankruptcy. In fact, most people would rather explore their alternatives and try avoiding bankruptcy. […]